Friday, December 5, 2008

As I stand adrift, with thy sight yonder..
The heart aches, and begins to ponder...

The day that dawned to have thee such..
I pined too far..I loved too much...

For a day shall come, when to thy surprise...
In my breaths, the sun wouldn't rise....

Don't fret my love, for my departure...
The sun SHALL set, the sun SHALL rise...

I'll live in thee, for so I choose...
A meaning forlorn, a scent begone...
A chord that pulls, a chord that binds...
An unfinished lyric....of an unfinished song.....

Those unspoken whispers..the umbilical touch...
The blood of oneness..that whispered yet much...
The yen for thy nostrils...thy skin so white..
Thy thick black hair..that shamed the night...

The sound of thy laughter..the sound of thy feet...
Thy very own melody...that speaks through my sheet......

A night spent together...a night far above....
Ahh!! What I would not give...for a tinge of that night's love.......

No comments: